Monthly Archives: January 2011
this time, not only the mesh is fully morphable, but also the texture is blendable.
but as the leg-lenght changes, i might get problems rigging them ..
i decided to give the film a project title, and it is … tadaaa! : PROJECT-EREBUS
Of course, as its only a working title, its not meant to be the title of the film, but other projects are coming soon, so i have to create some folders 😉
Also I have an A N N O U N C E M E N T to make, as the vienna based record label “ENDORPHONIC” is joining me, adding sound effects and music to my film.
a few videos with tests of modifiers and constraints, to visualize the characters view.
a little test of the modifier stack
i tested the cars in the city today
for adding traffic extra low poly no subsurface, only smooth faces